Rebuilding Your Kitchen in Your Alberta Home? Don’t Forget the Sink and Faucets
Remodeling a kitchen is no easy feat. Visions of a magazine-perfect, culinary paradise fade quickly, the more prolonged the transformation takes to be complete. There are many things to consider beyond colours and flooring. Are there structural issues to address? Do you need to hire an engineer? Before you get overwhelmed with all the decisions, step back, breathe deeply, and take it one step at a time.
One area you will want to focus on is your sink and faucet. The options are endless. Should you choose a stainless-steel sink with a pull-out faucet to go with a granite countertop? Our knowledgeable and friendly team at PF Custom Countertops can help you find the right fixtures for your new kitchen.
Aspects to Consider When Choosing a Kitchen Sink and Faucet
We know firsthand that a perfectly designed kitchen includes counter space for entertaining, eating, doing homework and kitchen parties. The counter pulls the rest of the room together and flows to the sink. The right sink and faucet set-up will enhance the overall look of the countertop. Check out these suggestions for choosing the perfect kitchen sink and faucet combination:
• What sink make or model do you like?
• What kind of finish do you want for your sink?
• Do you want the colour to match or contrast with other components?
• Is there a specific make or model of faucet you want?
• What kind of finish do you want for your faucet?
Top Selling Sinks and Faucets at PF Custom Countertops:
If you are still not sure what you want, we can help you with choosing the right sink and faucet, or check out some of these options in our showroom.
• GROHE: When you want an award-winning faucet made with excellent materials, designed with some of the latest technologies, look no further than GROHE.
• Moen: Moen’s popularity stems from their innovative ideas that enhance your lifestyle. Look for fixtures that offer the convenience of hands-free operation or allow more water pressure without wastage.
• Kindred: Mixing quality, style and reliability is the backbone of Kindred sinks. A variety of options such as granite and copper are available to match any choice while staying in your budget.
• Franke: Choices abound with Franke kitchen solutions including ceramic, glass, and stainless steel. They even offer apron-front sinks for that farmhouse look.
Perfect Sink and Faucet for Your Renovated Kitchen in Sherwood Park, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan and St. Albert Areas
Enjoy the beauty of your new kitchen when you take time to choose the right sink and faucet feature that works with your tastes and lifestyle. Visit our showroom for ideas on granite, marble, stone and laminate countertops to tie it all together. Our dedicated team will assist you in choosing the ideal material for your dream kitchen. We spend time with you to discover your needs and tastes. You can depend on us to transform your kitchen from dull to delightful!
Choose your perfect kitchen faucet and sink from PF Custom Countertops. Call us toll-free at 888-484-0831 or contact us online today.