Need a Bathroom Renovation in Edmonton?
The bathroom is often the smallest room in your home but it should not be overlooked when the time comes to perform renovations. Bathroom renovations are an excellent project to take on. Unlike a kitchen or living room renovation, bathrooms do not cost a premium to update, nor do they disrupt the flow of your household for long periods of time. Smaller investments such as a bathroom remodel can still bring you positive returns.
3 Signs it is Time for a Bathroom Renovation
You are ready to take on a project in your home. With so many rooms to choose from, how do you know when it is time to update your bathroom? Here are a few factors to keep in mind when considering a bathroom renovation:
- Preparing to Sell your Home - If you are planning to put your home on the market, the state of your bathrooms can have a significant impact on your return. You may consider adding a fresh coat of paint, increasing storage, and ensuring that all of your hardware is functioning properly.
- Evidence of Mold - If your shower area is showing signs of mold, it is time to take care of it right away. Evidence of mold is not only harmful to your health but it can make potential home buyers reconsider when the time comes to sell your home. Luckily, proper bathroom insulation will prevent mold from occurring.
- Old Bathroom Fixtures - Swap your old, leaky toilet and showerhead with eco-friendly fixtures. This update will save you gallons of water each year and help put an end to any leak related damages.
Preparing for a Bathroom Renovation
Now that you have decided that it is time to renovate your bathroom, there are a few additional factors to consider before getting the project started. Before installing new bathroom countertops, consider the following:
- Budget - We are proud to offer a wide range of materials to suit various price points. We are passionate about delivering quality service through honesty and integrity. Our specialists provide you with accurate estimates so you can avoid any surprises.
- Style - We offer a wide selection of stones and colours that range from classic to modern, and everything in between. Work with our expert design specialists to help you find a solution that fits your unique space.
- Existing Fixtures - If you simply need to spruce up your bathroom without a major renovation, you must consider your existing features. You want to choose materials that will accent, rather than compete with your floors, fixtures, and wall treatments.
Upgrade your Bathroom with PF Custom Countertops
Although small, bathrooms experience a lot of activity on a daily basis. Countertops, cabinets, and fixtures experience a lot of wear and tear. These details may go unnoticed for a period of time, only to cause bigger problems in the future. Work with our highly trained professionals to help you with your bathroom renovation from start-to-finish. We take pride in supporting you every step of the way from the initial consultation to the final inspection. Choose from a wide range of granite countertops, marble countertops, natural stone countertops, quartz countertops, and more. Stay ahead of any serious issues and boost the value of your home with PF Custom Countertops in Edmonton.
PF Custom Countertops offers an impressive assortment of bathroom countertops in Edmonton, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Sherwood Park, and surrounding areas. Contact us online or call us at 888-484-0831 to get your project started.