How to Choose the Perfect Faucet for Your Edmonton Kitchen
Replacing a faucet is no simple task. Sure you can go to the big box home improvement store and pull one off the shelf. It might get you a few more years, but soon it can start leaking, or you may not find just the right one to satisfy your decorative tastes. Several factors apply when seeking out the perfect new kitchen faucet, such as function, style, price and quality.
Our experienced staff at PF Custom Countertops understands your dilemma when presented with too many choices. Talk to us and avoid wasting time. Visit our showroom, where we can discuss your needs and desires to find the best faucet for you and your lifestyle. We can even design custom countertops made from the finest materials like granite, marble, natural stone, quartz, or laminate.
Tie Your Kitchen Together with the Faucet that Says “You”
Find a new kitchen faucet to set off your sink by considering these key points:
• Range of the spout: The height of your new faucet needs to function in line with how you cook. For example, if you need to fill and wash big pots often, it will be easier with a tall faucet. Not only do you need to consider the height, but also the horizontal reach. A useful tap will reach as far into the sink as you need to perform your tasks. If you have more than one basin, the range needs to reach all the bowls.
• Type of finish: You will have your faucet for a very long time. Choose a finish that enhances the look of the counters and cabinets in your kitchen. Investigate what finishes will last the longest and are easy to keep clean. For example, chrome is exceptionally durable and simple to clean, making it a popular choice.
• Sink handles: Consider how you function in your kitchen. You might discover that you would benefit from a single-handle faucet instead of dual handles.
• Price and quality: Choose the highest quality faucet that you can afford. Check out the weight to ensure if it is genuine brass instead of chrome-plated plastic. Some materials will last much longer than others, giving you more value for your money.
• Number of holes: Remember to check the number of holes your sink has before picking up that new Moen two-handled faucet. You might find out the hard way that there is only one hole available when you need more.
• Style: The available styles of today’s faucets are numerous, making it easier to find just the right one to match your décor and tastes. Choose from traditional with classic forms; contemporary with clean lines; or transitional which blends the best of both worlds.
Work with Kitchen Faucet Experts in Sherwood Park, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, and St. Albert Areas
Zero in on the perfect match between function and beauty when you talk with PF Custom Countertops. Visit our Edmonton showroom for an array of kitchen faucet options to set off your room. Not only can we help you find the right fixture, we also design, build and install countertops for your kitchen renovation. Our friendly and experienced staff will help you select the material that is best suited for you or your client’s home.
Find the perfect faucet for your kitchen at PF Custom Countertops. Call us toll-free at 888-484-0831 or contact us online today.