Become the Ultimate Party Host with a Built-In Ice Bucket
Are you the ultimate entertainer in the family? Do you have friends over to crack open wine and cold beers while enjoying chill conversations? If so, you may be interested in the latest addition to kitchen hosting: the built-in ice bucket. Instead of having a big container take up precious counter space and create an odd focal point for your gathering, you can use your multi-purpose kitchen island to house all the ice and drinks.
Why Use a Built-In Ice Bucket?
If you are active on Pinterest, you might have noticed the trend already. Everything from built-in knife storage to trash cans and now ice buckets have made their way into the latest kitchen trends.
Here is why more homeowners are adding a built-in bucket when they remodel and replace countertops:
• Any Shape: You can make your ice bucket as long, narrow, wide, circular, rectangular, as you want. The size and shape potential is endless, because you custom build it into your countertop surface.
• Easy to Cover: When you order a customized countertop with a built-in ice bucket, you can request a slab of butcher block the same size as your ice bucket. That way you can cover the ice bucket when it is not in use and make it look like a built-in cutting board.
• Perfect for All Occasions: The ice bucket is not just for adult parties. While it is ideal to chill several bottles of wine or champagne, you can also use it for kids’ parties so that all the juice, soda, and water bottles are kept chilled.
• Keeps People Out of the Fridge: When you host a party, the idea of people going in and out of your refrigerator does not have to be an issue anymore. You can put all your drinks at arm’s reach on the counter.
• Combine it With a Built-In Wine Rack: Consider having a built-in wine rack in your kitchen island too so that you can quickly refill the ice bucket as bottles of wine or champagne are used up.
• Unique Display Element: If you do not want your ice bucket covered, you can use it as a fruit basket or display element while it is not in use.
Become the Ultimate Party Host
You can be the host that has drinks chilled to perfection and ready to go by adding an ice bucket to your new kitchen counters. Visit the PF Custom Countertops’ showroom and discuss the option of adding a built-in ice bucket to your new granite, marble, quartz, natural stone, or even laminate countertops. Our team can help you find the right countertop surface that will hold up to everyday use and the occasional get-together.
Contact us online or call us toll-free in Alberta at 1-888-484-0831 to learn more about our granite, natural stone, marble, laminate, and quartz countertops in Sherwood Park, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, and St. Albert areas.