Top Design Ideas for the Ultimate Luxury Bathroom Remodel
Are You Ready to Create a Luxury Bathroom?
You are tired of your run-of-the-mill bathroom. You are ready to do a full redesign and add those top-quality pieces that add aesthetics and value. Before you start hiring contractors to come and replace it all, here are a few tips to get your luxury bathroom started off just right:
• Flooring: More luxury bathrooms are skipping the tile and using laminate, vinyl, and wood floors instead. Wood adds a sense of warmth and ambiance, making your bathroom more inviting and less ‘cookie-cutter’. With laminate, you do not have to worry about warping or water damage like you would with real wood. Some high-end vinyl types can offer everything from the look of marble to stone, wood, and more.
• Lighting: Lighting can take your bathroom from general to extraordinary. The quality of the light fixtures you select will have a profound effect on your bathroom’s ambiance, so take your time with the decision. If you can, install a skylight to add more natural light, and give the illusion of more space.
• Greenery: For a spa-like ambiance, you need life and freshness in your design. To do that, add greenery. If live plants in the bathroom are too much upkeep, add silk plants, flowers, and shrubs as design accents.
• Countertops: Luxury bathrooms today focus more on natural stone countertops. If you were to browse the luxury homes in the area, you might notice marble countertops, quartz, or custom-made glass. Extending the countertop material up as part of the backsplash for a seamless finish is equally trending in the luxury bath sector.
• Fixtures: The fixtures you select for your bathroom remodel can make it luxurious or make it “generic.” Stick with brass, copper, or oil-rubbed bronze for your faucets. Consider antique drawer pulls for a touch of personality.
• Tubs: Stand-alone tubs are the epitome of a luxury bathroom. You can order standalone tubs in a variety of styles today, including copper plated. Instead of a clawfoot standalone, you can get a jetted standalone that gives you the spa-like treatment you need while keeping with the décor.
Get Custom Natural Stone Countertops in Sherwood Park, Edmonton, and More
Custom finishes are what take your bathroom remodel from ordinary to luxurious. Whether you order marble countertops and backsplashes or you want another type of natural stone countertop in your home, turn to the experts at PF Custom Countertops to help make your luxury bath vision a reality.
At PF Custom Countertops, we invite homeowners considering natural stone countertops in Sherwood Park, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, and St. Albert to come browse through our showroom. You can also contact us online or call us at 888-484-0831 to discuss your bathroom remodel.