Renovating Your Kitchen? Choose the Perfect Countertops for the Job (and Budget)
Among the big decisions you will make during your kitchen renovation project is the choice of your countertop material. Whether you are considering marble countertops in your Edmonton home or you are inclined to choose granite, you must compare the details of each, including price, to see which one is the best fit for your design and lifestyle.
Exploring the Various Types of Countertops
There are a few main types of countertops: quartz, granite, marble, natural stone, laminate, and solid surface. Here is what you must know about each before picking yours:
- Granite - Over the past few years, granite countertops in Sherwood Park warehouses have dropped in price dramatically, which is great for your budget. It still offers sophistication and class, but also a surface that is relatively easy to care for. Your counters are made from granite slabs, which are available in a variety of colours to match your renovation design vision.
- Quartz - Quartz is extremely durable. In fact, quartz countertops in Edmonton are one of the popular choices, because they do not require sealing, are heat resistant, and add unmatched elegance to your kitchen.
- Laminate - Today, laminate surfaces are one of the most affordable options. Laminate countertops come in multiple styles, including some that look like natural stone.
- Solid Surface - Solid surface is a type of acrylic material in Fort Saskatchewan that has become highly popular. It is slightly more expensive than laminate, and includes leading brands such as DuPont Corian, and Wilsonart. It is versatile, easy to clean and repair, and very durable.
- Marble - Marble countertops in Edmonton homes are one of the more elegant and sophisticated surfaces money can buy, but the costliest. While it does require more maintenance, it rewards your home with added value, and a gorgeous natural stone finish.
Find Your Perfect Countertop Today
Whether you are unsure about countertop styles, or you want to compare styles to your budget, PF Custom Countertops can help. We offer all varieties of laminate and natural stone countertops in St. Albert, Edmonton, Sherwood Park, and Fort Saskatchewan that you can see in our showroom.
Visit us and take a stroll through the showroom. Ask one of our friendly, knowledgeable sales representatives for tips so that you can pick out the perfect countertop to complete your renovation.
We also offer specialty and custom countertops, including butcher’s block, glass, and more.
PF Custom Countertops offers an impressive assortment of granite, marble, and natural stone countertops for your kitchen renovation. Contact us online or call us at 888-484-0831.