Laminate Countertops are Ideal for Today’s Modern Kitchen Remodel
A Few Reasons to Consider Laminate Countertops
Laminate has some serious competition in the countertop world – from quartz to granite. However, it holds one advantage over the rest: budget-friendliness. If you are ready to upgrade your countertop, here are a few reasons to put laminate on the list of options:
• Evolving Industry – What makes laminate so great is that the industry is continuously evolving. Today’s laminate is nothing like it was even five years ago. Manufacturers are always finding new techniques to make the surface durable like natural stone and also take on the appearance of granite and marble.
• Extremely Durable – Laminate countertops today are very durable. They can take on massive impacts without chipping or denting. They have reliable components built into their layers to keep them looking great for years.
• Budget Worthy Consideration – When you are on a tight upgrade budget, laminate is the best option. It is cheap per square foot compared to granite for example, but still looks like natural stone – so from afar, no one would know the difference.
• Easy Maintenance – When you care for your laminate, you can get 10 to 15 years out of the installation. All you need to do is regularly clean it with a non-abrasive cleaner to avoid scratching.
• Easy to Repair/Replace – When your granite countertop cracks or chips, replacement could cost you thousands of dollars. Laminate is another story. When your laminate reaches the end of its prime or received too much damage, you can replace it without taking a substantial hit to the budget.
Shimmering New Laminate Countertops in Sherwood Park, Edmonton, St. Albert, and the Fort Saskatchewan Areas of Alberta
Ready to upgrade and thinking about using laminate over natural stone? Then see the selection of laminate surfaces at PF Custom Countertops. We carry the biggest brands, including Wilsonart, Arborite, and Formica. Each of these manufacturers knows how to make a surface that resembles real stone shimmer like a granite surface, and still has performance technology that keeps your countertops extremely durable.
You can also contact us online or call us at 888-484-0831 to ask about our laminate countertops available in the Alberta region.